View Single Post
Old 10.01.2021, 15:43
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 359 Times in 246 Posts
Thanked 19,161 Times in 9,996 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
UK is ahead of the EU with vaccinations & has vaccinated more people tan the E.U. No need to wait for the EU to decide on this, think of the no of lives that will be saved as a result! Even my 76 year old step mother in law has had the first dose, she was amazed she got it so quickly & was assuming February / March.
I have to say that I am not sure how come this happened...UK vaxing 1st dose not worrying about 2nd, the new strain threat, etc.? While CZ has ER and Covidariums doctors vaxing themselvs 1st before running after all '80yr and older'. I understand why, have to say. While there shouldn't even have been a lack of vax. I would have expected the EU to provide unified and best vax policy with actual super boosted production, and not argue about financial buffering of covid losses. China and Russia are mega producing vaccines and mega vaxing. EU is fighting about financial covid bandaids. No matter of my personal doubts in terms of the super fast approval process, this just irks me. We shouldn't have let the EU push us to have our labs, research and pharma plants go to hell.

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein