View Single Post
Old 10.01.2021, 22:51
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 32 Times in 27 Posts
Thanked 2,062 Times in 1,028 Posts
HickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much you are able to invest in stock market?

Quote:
View Post
Like I said, anything above million can be classified in that category.

Would you elaborate more how you feel putting such significant investment in work. Do you have any feelings, nightmares about it or just a sheer swing couple of grants either way wouldn’t have made any difference?

Personally, I discovered that I’m more resilient than I thought. It was in March 2020 when I saw my investment seeing 66% only. I just shrugged it off, invested in my health and wellbeing during the lockdown. Got more fit and quickly my good mood was restored few months later.
I just relax knowing there's a high likelihood of the money coming back. Lost c. 60k in March and didn't let it bother me too much. I got a bit stressed as it was my first crash but didn't panic.

Been rewarded with my portfolio increasing from c. 300k chf in January 2020 to c. 600k now. Albeit with new money from salary invested.
The following 4 users would like to thank HickvonFrick for this useful post: