Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 12.01.2021, 11:51
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 245 Times in 155 Posts
Thanked 3,088 Times in 1,099 Posts
Susie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
A family member died just a few days after Christmas. He was unconscious due to sedatives for almost 3 weeks so the pipe delivering oxygen directly to his trachea was not rejected. If there was a time to say goodbye, it was before the fever took away his mind.....like 3 weeks before dying. So don't wait until people is in the hospital in induced coma to find the will to say I love you or something like that.
True... it is different for everyone. I know in most covid cases, they are already gone before they are actually gone. But they must be aware for some time before while still being alone and isolated. I don't know about you, but I would not like to go like this, even though I understand the reasons for it. Which is why we need to get these cases down and why there should be measures to ensure that they do...

My mom was in and out of consciousness when she passed of cancer in the hospital, but I know she very much knew my father and I were there and it was of comfort to her. We were able to have last conversations etc..
The following 4 users would like to thank Susie-Q for this useful post: