View Single Post
Old 13.01.2021, 12:19
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 359 Times in 246 Posts
Thanked 19,161 Times in 9,996 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ask a Scientist

Quote:
View Post
…I am assuming the WTF? are stands from Where To Find?..
lol
Quote:
ARE ALL THINGS AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT CONSCIOUS
No. Should we think that? Yes, coz then we treat things better. I think that's why people get into mystical stuff. Greta will agree.

But I think us trying to make sense in the laws of physics should not (totally my "shouldn't") automatically mean attributing consciousness to inanimate objects. Unless we change the definition of consciousness. Which I think is a real question, and another one linked to this is "why". Lot of people I know are into this because of their deep faith combined with sci mind. I think faith will make you pick a side in this..I may be completely mistaken and it may be a taboo to not poke...but again, it's an cogn/epistemological issue.

I will post the stuff I found n like over the wknd

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein