View Single Post
Old 13.01.2021, 12:42
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 30 Times in 30 Posts
Thanked 3,116 Times in 1,442 Posts
Axa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ask a Scientist

Quote:
View Post
If a boulder is conscious, what does that mean? The boulder doesn't have eyes or ears and thus cannot see me and has no way of even being aware of me or of anything else in its surroundings. It doesn't have muscles either and so cannot move of its own volition. So if the boulder falls on my foot, it clearly did not do so through any act of choice or consciousness.
Back to minerals, some crystals were aligned to the Earth magnetic field at the time they formed, they're conscious enough to FEEL and REACT to the energy of Mother Earth

Of course my paragraph above is bullsh*t, anyway there was a movie some years ago about a japanese guy taking nice photos of water crystals, vibrations, the mind makes water changes, bla, bla. I guess the lesson here is that if someone is using ideas like this to sell a coaching course, a quartz pendant, a spiritual retreat or a New York Times bestseller book, it's bullshit.