View Single Post
Old 13.01.2021, 15:54
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 158 Times in 106 Posts
Thanked 2,631 Times in 973 Posts
gaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
Well, I think the majority of political correspondents within the western world appear disagree with you. However, I am sure you have more expertise in this particular area.
Better read from the source rather than the opinion of a journalist who happens to know as much as you, or me.

The FBI itself is not clear as many of those charges have been brought against what the FBI has termed “aspirational” rather than “intentional” coup plotters, who may have talked the language of violent overthrow without any real plan to follow through.

More worryingly, they seem to be trying to establish whether there was a coordinated money flow to some of the protesters (nothing so far) and trying to identify who planted the two bombs (which did not explode for unknown reasons). So far, the jury is still out there.

https://www.ft.com/content/57d4b542-...1-3ae8838d2754
The following 2 users would like to thank gaburko for this useful post: