View Single Post
Old 13.01.2021, 18:06
Forum Legend

Groaned at 19 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 2,900 Times in 1,550 Posts
runningdeer has a reputation beyond reputerunningdeer has a reputation beyond reputerunningdeer has a reputation beyond reputerunningdeer has a reputation beyond reputerunningdeer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where top buy Rottefella (NN, 3-pin) cross country skiing shoes in Switzerland?

Yes, another dedicated one here. Still very much attached to my 3 pin, 75mm, x-country skis, boots, bindings. I gave up a few years ago ever finding them in CH. I bought my latest online from backcountry in USA, https://www.backcountry.com/ because they had the best selection and I was also purchasing light touring boots at same time, also 75mm. Since then I've visited Sweden and noticed a Finnish company as well as some others still make them. I think you'll have to order online though. Best to look for Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian online shops as they have more the backcountry ski culture in Europe. Otherwise the one I mentioned above, shipping time from USA was very quick as I recall.

Edited to add--the two boots listed in the above post are what I'd call light touring boots, probably overkill and too stiff/heavy for pure x-country in my view, if that is your principal use.
This user would like to thank runningdeer for this useful post: