View Single Post
Old 13.01.2021, 19:09

Groaned at 19 Times in 6 Posts
Capetownian has earned the respect of manyCapetownian has earned the respect of manyCapetownian has earned the respect of many
Re: AITA: Dog vs Neighbor

Quote:
View Post
3. thank you! I'll reach out to her, will google her. (edit found her and emailed her, fingers crossed!)

We actually went to two dog schools in Zurich before we moved, the first one we hated (very judgmental, wouldn't allow Milow to play with other dogs or interact). The second we loved (actually private lessons with the trainer's dog and Milow). Sadly too far now. Will pm you for details of both schools, my big issue is I don't speak German... so always looking for schools/trainers that can speak English, Italian or French.

4. Mom adores him - and actually they play ball all the time (both in the house and in the garden). He's also quite adept at "search" (hide a toy he likes, and let him find it with his nose). Only downside is he knows I hide it under pillows/blankets, so now tends to pull these off the sofa as a first step! He's gotten around 40 words now, and can pickup new words in a matter of days. It's scary how intelligent he is...
Jenny is an angel, all the best attributes of a lovely swiss lady. She doesn't speak much (any?) english but she is fluent in dog so I'm sure you will manage. Maybe she can also speak french...
Search is a great game for Aussies, he is clearly a very lucky dog, you are doing more than everything right. We are convinced our dog is completely fluent in 'the english' and often need to spell things when we don't want him to understand. It sounds crazy but is true. Their spelling isn't so good though . You love them more and more the older they get and they behave better and better.

Since we are sharing, let's see if this works. Ah, look at that I even managed an Avatar - what a productive day!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 223eeecb-ce04-46d7-b61f-436e444a3822.jpeg (136.6 KB, 18 views)
The following 4 users would like to thank Capetownian for this useful post: