View Single Post
Old 14.01.2021, 12:05
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 23 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 2,634 Times in 1,234 Posts
Axa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond reputeAxa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: UBS branch office closures

Quote:
View Post
I actually consulted with an "Ethical Hacker" (he gets paid to try and breach systems) to understand what the best security options would be. When I mentioned my concept to someone at the Mousetrap, they were very interested but conceded that I should have pitched my idea to banks a few years ago as they currently have the attitude that people who may need such a concept are dying out anyway and it's not worth pursuing. However, there are plenty of young people who struggle with this and who may not have sufficient knowledge to stay safe.
Very interesting perspective. Indeed, when you talk about not being able to use internet safely....everyone pictures in their minds a pensioner, while young people may have the same challenges.

And as amogles talked about his dad, between proficient and to how to use that sh*t is just a matter of time. So, don't take anything for granted.