Thread: Ask a Scientist
View Single Post
Old 14.01.2021, 13:40
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Thanked 1,752 Times in 670 Posts
Talk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ask a Scientist

Quote:
View Post
The things people announce to the entire world.. I wonder how many people just read TTYL's post. A couple hundreds?

They will all know that it is safe to let me have a bath in their castle

Quote:
View Post
We often make soup in the pressure cooker that will be reheated two or three times over the next couple of days, but not refrigerated. Just bringing it back to pressure each time seems to do the job.
My soup was nicely covered when accidentally out for the night. So your pressure cooked soup you leave out for 2-3 days and just keep cooking it? Wow! I learnt something new

Boiling it, so many times surely must reduce the nutritional content of that soup though?

Normally I cook the soup in a huge container. Let it cool down for 2hrs, then put it in the fridge. For the next few days I just take one bowl worth out and lightly warm it up.