View Single Post
Old 17.01.2021, 12:39
cogito cogito is offline
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Zürich
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
cogito has no particular reputation at present
Re: Self-employed in home country (non-EU) starting consultancy in CH. Anobag?

Hello again,

Thank you for the replies. Sorry, I forgot to mention that I hold a B-permit via family reunion. So that allows me to work in Switzerland.

I've seen many topics regarding ANOBAG, self-employed and everything else related but it seems particular cases need thorough assessment, which I can not do. Maybe it's best to work with a tax accountant or a lawyer? Can you suggest anybody in that regard?

Reply With Quote