Thread: Cancel Culture
View Single Post
Old 23.01.2021, 22:26
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 361 Times in 248 Posts
Thanked 19,334 Times in 10,093 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cancel Culture

Quote:
View Post
I didn’t the full thread, coz i can’t be bothered, but i think, that yeah, in a way that literally anyone could make themselves a hugely successful platform or product without realising the full implications of what they do, then, yeah, it’s, it’s utterly possible that people can make things and have no idea where it will go.
No - wilfull means the opposite. I know what you meant, I was just poking around the "wilful" term, it's overused.

I think platforms know where things will go because they manipulate it, stir it certain direction. I know using Trump as an example will trigger - but what he purposely did was to become unpredictable. They had no idea where his things will go. Biden is predictable, clicks will reduce, media will create conflicts and controversy to keep high amount of traffic. I think Trump was temporarily (or for good) kicked out to stir things up more, increase and predict traffic.

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein