Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 25.01.2021, 16:47
Forum Legend

Groaned at 255 Times in 181 Posts
Thanked 9,501 Times in 3,568 Posts
Pancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Ugh, don't worry if she thinks it is rude or not - in my opinion, it is rude of her to ask. We should be keeping all social interactions to a minimum. I am quite social and in the past year, I've had only 4 social engagements in total. 2 of those were tested prior to visiting ... seeing friends I can understand is important, but why see people you don't know? I chat with my neighbors, no need to invite them in to consume goods and have close contact. Sorry for the rant...
You're not ranting at all. Thank you... I really appreciate your opinion on that.
I guess it just goes to show that some people are more careful (or more careless) than others. Some people seem to be having a really difficult time adjusting their patterns, I guess -- or in some cases, just forgetting to adjust them. We socialized a bit last summer with a few close friends, when the #'s were so low, but we haven't done any of that at all since last August or so. I guess we're fortunate that at least we're living in the age of the internet and skype, etc. Of course, it's not quite the same but at least it can help with feeling less isolated. Stay safe.
This user would like to thank Pancakes for this useful post: