Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 26.01.2021, 07:53
Forum Legend

Groaned at 124 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 7,489 Times in 3,522 Posts
Mrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
We’ve seen demand for testing for a lot of potentially life threatening illnesses and diseases slump while the COVID testing has obviously sky rocketed.
I had a tumour removed in December of 2019, and require monitoring for the condition created by tumour. In the first wave, initially some doctors were not seeing patients at all, or only if it was an emergency. Then things improved.

We moved just before the second wave, and now we are faced with the challenge of finding doctors who are willing to see new patients. Typical question the "gate keepers ask" - are you sick. With an ongoing medical condition that needs monitoring, I guess the answer is yes, sort of.

I had a bone scan a few weeks ago, and a mammogram. My advice to anyone who needs to be treated is do not put off medical tests. If, like me, you want to avoid hospitals where there are Covid patients, there are often alternate hospital and clinics.

The following 3 users would like to thank Mrs. Doolittle for this useful post: