View Single Post
Old 26.01.2021, 10:54
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 73 Times in 52 Posts
Thanked 3,019 Times in 1,039 Posts
Pachyderm has a reputation beyond reputePachyderm has a reputation beyond reputePachyderm has a reputation beyond reputePachyderm has a reputation beyond reputePachyderm has a reputation beyond reputePachyderm has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When can we take covid vaccine

I sent a polite email to my doctor, asking the same question, and was sent quite an angry PDF statement in response, full of exclamation marks and capitals, basically saying "STOP HASSLING US!" TBH, I was pretty pissed off as the doctor's website has never mentioned Covid once in the last year, and it would save a lot of enquiries if they put their (politer) statement up there.

Anyway, in among the ranting it basically said that for Zurich (my Kanton) all relevant information would be found here:
https://www.zh.ch/de/gesundheit/coro...s-impfung.html

The rant went on to say that all local doctors in Zurich had been sent 100 doses which had been quickly used up, and that they were waiting to hear about arrangements for mass-vaccination centres because administering vaccines in doctors' surgeries was impractical due to the space and ventilation requirements.
The following 3 users would like to thank Pachyderm for this useful post: