View Single Post
Old 26.01.2021, 20:32

Groaned at 43 Times in 36 Posts
Thanked 1,028 Times in 374 Posts
RufusB has a reputation beyond reputeRufusB has a reputation beyond reputeRufusB has a reputation beyond reputeRufusB has a reputation beyond reputeRufusB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Totally agree- but in this case, the UK- it was important, I feel- to state the political context in the case of EU/UK.

I can't read the FT, but it would not be the first time we disagree

As for red rep from TonyClifton accusing me of being massively anti UK- he could not be more wrong. I am anti the actions of the current UK Government, for sure- with 100000 deaths to back the fact they have made a massive mess of Covid, and Brexit- and that the combination of both is an absolute disaster for the UK, and all my family and friends who are still there.
Jackie, it's not actually as bad as all that. Had BoJo stuck to his inital herd immunity guns, it would have been over 400000k. Please stop saying it's a disaster. We're just getting on with it as best we can. Is it weird and monotonous and isolating and horrid being in lockdown? Yep. But not a disaster.
The following 2 users would like to thank RufusB for this useful post: