Thread: Ask a Scientist
View Single Post
Old 29.01.2021, 19:30
modified, reprogrammed and doctored²

Groaned at 372 Times in 255 Posts
Thanked 19,592 Times in 10,224 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ask a Scientist

Quote:
View Post
...it is impossible to be perfect symmetrically, if we will be, then will get in the resonance which theoretically will make as immortals...as you now mathematically everything is imperfect around us, to prevent us get in the state of resonance...then we live on n-harmonics of the universe at the moment, if to believe in Bing-Bang we are now in the last descending harmonics, after which everything will disappear in nothing and will explode after in another Bing-Bang...
I know physicists and math folks are dealing with symmetries and dig in Big Bang big time. But I was thinking about symmetry in natural world, the restrictions and reasons for them, the theories that will interfere. Found my stuff a while back, just waited to have time for this lovely distraction. Gábor Holló hit my spot and not only how it reads in his "Demystification of animal symmetry: symmetry is a response to mechanical forces".

This VTech stuff is great too, drier but an awesome exercise if anyone has a lil time left this ugly rainy weekend, google "Symmetry and Causation: A General Theory of Biological Individuality" by Benjamin Jantzen.

Applied theories are always more fun.

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein