View Single Post
Old 01.02.2021, 10:56
Forum Legend

Groaned at 241 Times in 204 Posts
Thanked 23,383 Times in 9,943 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PCR Test result for Covid within 3 days or 72 hours are they up to expectations ?

I had a PCR test done back in November.

I phoned them at about 14:00 and was given an appointment to be tested at 16:00 on the same day. I arrived maybe two minutes early and there were two other people waiting outside (respecting the mandatory distance of course, plus a bit more just to be extra safe). We were called up by name and I think I was was called first, more or less precisely at the stroke of 16:00.

I first came to a desk where I had to show my ID, my health insurance card, and provide an email address and phone number and answer maybe one or two box-ticking questions. I think that was about it. Then the lady directed me to another area where another lady was waiting and I had to sit down while she pushed the long swab thing into my nostril. In contrast to what others have said it went quickly and wasn't at all painful. I was outside again by 16:05.

The test result was emailed to me by 10:00 the next morning.
The following 2 users would like to thank amogles for this useful post: