View Single Post
Old 04.02.2021, 19:14
chrisba chrisba is offline
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Zurich
Posts: 141
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
chrisba has earned some respectchrisba has earned some respect
What to do when receiving a letter for the wrong person (from the canton no less)

What's the correct thing to do? I can't even remember in the US... put it back in the mailbox with a sticky note or something?

I suppose I could ask at the post office. It's from the Department Gesundheit und Soziales, Abteilung Gesundheit, for my canton. And it's a 1 unit rental property (house) and I've been here almost a year. Right adress, wrong name.
Reply With Quote