Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 09.02.2021, 10:37
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 257 Times in 189 Posts
Thanked 2,108 Times in 1,040 Posts
JackieH has a reputation beyond reputeJackieH has a reputation beyond reputeJackieH has a reputation beyond reputeJackieH has a reputation beyond reputeJackieH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
There are over a hundred kids from five classes in three schools in Neuchâtel in quarantine due to 8 cases of the British variant being detected. Close contacts and family are also isolating.
They involve two secondary schools and one post obligatory school so kids between 12 and 18 years old.
I imagine other areas are observing similar scenarios.

In this context it is really hard to read on 'ski groups' about people planning to come at Easter, and planning every trick in the book to try and beat rules and regulations- because they just have to ski or die.
I am a very keen skier, been skiing since I was 18 months or so- and it was always our main holiday as a family- but this year will be the first without a family ski holiday- and the second without seeing family at all, so it really ***ses me off big time, massively.

And yes, I do intend to go skiing, because as a Swiss resident, I can. Will go off-peak, mid week, self catering and be very careful.