Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 09.02.2021, 12:39
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 372 Times in 255 Posts
Thanked 19,570 Times in 10,212 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

I think this explaines the open schools, no matter what theories are out there on kids being the vectors or not. It looks like no matter what - the virus rips through the population in a certain way.

Slovakian Director of public transport has asked people to not talk in public transport, a few days ago. Makes sense, people focus on big measures but forget that mainly physical closeness and shared aerosols are the worst. I read somewhere that surfaces aren't as infectious as previously thought.

The trains were slammed again this morning. And they announce before the train pulls in that they are providing "a shorter service". Like....mkay. I watch people wait patiently on the platform, get in the train, get comfortable and blow their nose. Really?

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein