Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 09.02.2021, 16:03
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 14 Times in 14 Posts
Thanked 2,370 Times in 966 Posts
Ato has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
I am not happy - we have shut everyone in their homes and made businesses suffer for a 10 percent decrease? Ridiculous - close the schools or open everything back up and deal with the fall out.
I'm not happy with the whole situation and people will never be happy no matter what those in charge decide.
There's doom on the horizon with the new variants. There's hope there as well with vaccines. But this shutdown over the winter months has hit me hard mentally and I'm holding out for fairer weather, both literally and figuratively. Dark winter days combined with being cut off from my regular outlets has not been great.
Knuckle down another month and hopefully one of two things will have happened, vaccine production will have picked up pace, or more sunshine makes more happy. Also more better things to do in the evenings and less frustrated English teachers.
This user would like to thank Ato for this useful post: