View Single Post
Old 14.02.2021, 12:34
maxx maxx is offline
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Luzern
Posts: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
maxx has no particular reputation at present
View Post
Don't take advice on an internet forum as 100% the law. Ask your cantonal migration authority or municipal authority for a letter stating it is okay for you to stay while the family reunification is processing.
Thank you for the reply.
Yes, I actually sent email to the immigration office too that day but got no answer.
Then my partner phoned them and they told us we need send them both F form and A2 Form along with all the documents, then they will issue a new permit. We have posted all these on Friday and they will start to process this next week. Seems we will finish this on time based on the answer from the immigration people.
Wish you a nice day.

View Post
I'm applying for family reunification permit as well, and for 1., you need a written permission from the landlord
Dear Liw, thank you for the reply and hope your application goes well.
FYI, the immigration office just asked the copy of renting contract because it is co-renting. They said the agreement from landlord is required if it is sub-leasing situation.
Have a nice day.

Last edited by 3Wishes; 14.02.2021 at 18:43. Reason: merging consecutive replies
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank maxx for this useful post: