Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01.03.2021, 14:38
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 246 Times in 155 Posts
Thanked 3,093 Times in 1,100 Posts
Susie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Have you looked at the delivery schedule? We are due to get a LOT in May and June (c. 3 million in May and 3 million in June). Versus c. 400,000 in January and 600,000 in February.

The cavalry (Moderna) is coming...

Now we've got a lot of variants we need to be careful. If you are at your wit's end now, it'll be worse if we have a big wave in late spring to early summer.

Personally I'd wait at least another month before restaurants to see how the infections go, and be ready to wait until June at the worst case.
I'm almost at my wit's end, but I am remaining locked down until I get the vaccine. I'm not ready to give up after being so good for so long. I've just spoken to so many people who are suffering deeply from depression. People who were very pro measures before. I think we should keep all bars/clubs closed, but having restaurants open outdoors with an earlier closing time should be reasonable.

But I just saw numbers are back up again this Monday...don't know what to think. Tough decisions to be made without our consideration it seems...
The following 3 users would like to thank Susie-Q for this useful post: