Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01.03.2021, 17:47
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 62 Times in 41 Posts
Thanked 2,708 Times in 1,055 Posts
komsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
I'm almost at my wit's end, but I am remaining locked down until I get the vaccine. I'm not ready to give up after being so good for so long. I've just spoken to so many people who are suffering deeply from depression. People who were very pro measures before. I think we should keep all bars/clubs closed, but having restaurants open outdoors with an earlier closing time should be reasonable.

But I just saw numbers are back up again this Monday...don't know what to think. Tough decisions to be made without our consideration it seems...
Then again, during the weekend I saw many people enjoying the sunshine, having picnics in the park, getting drinks from the take away stands and consuming them by the lake/river. It felt lively and hopeful.

It would indeed be a shame to throw in the towel now with the cavalry on the way (albeit stuck in traffic).