View Single Post
Old 02.03.2021, 17:59

Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Spaceghost has an excellent reputationSpaceghost has an excellent reputationSpaceghost has an excellent reputationSpaceghost has an excellent reputation
Re: Commuting between UK and Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
Thanks, unfortunately I am not a regular commuter and I am a Swiss resident (also I am currently between jobs, though hopefully I will be signings a new contract in the next few weeks). I just want to go back to the UK for about 5 or 6 days. Happy to spend the time in the UK in quarantine, but i just don't want to stay there for 10 days.

I'm not sure you have a choice which is why short term trips for non-commuters are a problem especially now they're specifically checking the day 2 and 8 further tests on arrival. There's some further test to release thing which might do it?

I'm sure it'll get better in a month or two - at least I bloody hope so as it's costing me a fortune. I have a young family though so I just have to battle on for now.

Ironically its the lack of them being able to come here to visit which is also preventing me doing the whole 'sell Switzerland' to them and try and get them over here permanently too. Covid sucks.
This user would like to thank Spaceghost for this useful post: