View Single Post
Old 05.03.2021, 10:44

Groaned at 28 Times in 14 Posts
HomoSapiens is considered a nuisanceHomoSapiens is considered a nuisanceHomoSapiens is considered a nuisance
Re: Early C Permit for non-EU persons after studies and work

Quote:
View Post
I also got an early C permit as a non-EU person due to good integration in Basel. My story was straightforward, but I am really glad that your more complex one also had a good ending; I have always found the employees at the migrations office here polite and positive. Congratulations!
Indeed, as long as one is polite, knows his stuff and is playing right, then the employees are usually collaborative. Yet, some of them might be just plain non-collaborative. For example, during my waiting period in early February, I was calling the migration office and an employee responded to my call saying that my application is not going to be approved because of the L permit in the middle. Yet, on another occasion, another employee told me that my responsible employee is specialized in the permits for PhD students and he has more experience and there is a possibility for approval, which happened!

So, again, persistence is essential!
The following 2 users would like to thank HomoSapiens for this useful post: