Thread: Eczema cream?
View Single Post
Old 09.03.2021, 16:39
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 71 Times in 37 Posts
Thanked 2,923 Times in 1,058 Posts
Talk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eczema cream?

Quote:
View Post
:-) thanks for the confirmation of the hypotheses. I should have finished my medical studies :-( but i got discouraged by the fact that we still cannot cure even a simple cold
What did you end up doing?

Quote:
Regarding the question if you have passed CoVid, did you have an antigen, or an antibody test? antigen test only will tell if you are infected NOW. Antibodies tests shows if you have built immunity because of a past infection.
Personally, i thought i had passed the disease, as in January I was sick like a dog (with all the symptoms later associated to CoVid)....but i paid for the test, and, no... it was a normal flu...
It was a "Schnelltest" and not a PCR test. So I assume it just tested my current status. The SMS I got also stated that there was a higher chance of False-Negative with the Rapid-test