View Single Post
Old 10.03.2021, 21:26

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
bluevelvet has no particular reputation at present
Re: Coming to Geneva

Quote:
View Post
HI all,

Just an intro on me. Have a family of five (wife, son 17, daughters 13 and 7). Aiming to get to Geneva around April 2022 to establish my group business in financial service.

I am keen to learn all there is about swiss life, schooling, tax, business, transport, shopping, cost of living in Geneva or surrounds.

Any helpful advice is welcome and appreciated in addition to what's on the forum.

Best
Have you thought about a relocation company in Geneva? they could assist you with this.Also about schooling here (if your children go to the local schools)- you normally go to the local school in the municipality where you're domiciled. that would mean primary, secondary( junior high) and then high school then university if you so wish. College Calvin and Candolle in the center of Geneva are both excellent high schools but that would mean your child would have to be eligible through your domicile;I lived in Vésenaz , my daughter went to local junior high and she was then eligible to go to either College Calvin or Candolle.

Last edited by bluevelvet; 10.03.2021 at 22:38. Reason: adding information