Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 12.03.2021, 14:19
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 260 Times in 162 Posts
Thanked 3,299 Times in 1,178 Posts
Susie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond reputeSusie-Q has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
I love how you selectively present your information. From the article, if you actually read it (I'm guessing you didn't get further than the title):

-------------------------------

A total of 21 people died at various intervals after receiving the vaccine. However, their average age was 85 and the majority had pre-existing conditions.

“As far as is known at present, death was caused by conditions such as infections, cardiovascular events or diseases of the lungs and airways that occurred independently of the vaccination. Despite a chronological correlation, there is no concrete evidence to suggest that the vaccination was the cause of death,” said an official statement.

-------------------------------
Exactly, which is what makes drug trials so complicated. Most drugs are tested on people who could die because of their conditions anyway ... it is difficult to determine if the death was because of the drug, or because of the condition they had that demands the drug to be made in the first place.

My FIL is convinced that he will have a stroke if he receives injections for his wet MD because years ago, people were found to have strokes while receiving them. Never mind that they were elderly, and the eye condition alone gives you a higher likelihood of stroke ... Studies eventually proved it wasn't because of the injections the strokes occurred, but you will never be able to convince him or other anti pharma/vaxxers. It is very frustrating...sure there have been bad drugs & vaccines put on the market, but the overwhelming amount of good they do should not be dismissed or speculated.