View Single Post
Old 14.03.2021, 11:14
Forum Legend

Groaned at 344 Times in 280 Posts
Thanked 15,471 Times in 7,930 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Swiss Post p*ssing me off!

Quote:
View Post
First world problem complaint (which reminded me of this thread): I ordered something from Zalando on Wednesday last week. Under normal circumstances it would arrive on Friday. But it was "delayed" to Saturday. Of course it wasn't delivered on Saturday, and the app said it would be now delivered today before 12:00. At around 2:00PM I got a notification that it would be delivered on the 27th, which is in 5 days. That would make a delivery normally done in 48 hours a 10-day delivery.

It's only a new pair of sports shoes for my son, and underwear for me, so I couldn't care less if it takes super long, thus the "first-world problem" complaint, but what surprises me is that it will now take 5 more days. Perhaps the package got severely damaged? Who knows...
Zalando delivered in 48 hours only once, one time, since we buy from them.

In our case is because I usually order more than 10 pieces of various types of clothing, sizes and brands, and I assume it takes a while to assemble all the package with items coming from different warehouses. I think that's the reason for delays, that they don't have everything in one big place (of course) and have to order things from different places. I never expected prompt delivery so to speak. Minimum or about one week in my experience. I don't think it's the Swiss Post, it's them.
This user would like to thank greenmount for this useful post: