View Single Post
Old 18.03.2021, 17:16
Forum Legend

Groaned at 243 Times in 177 Posts
Thanked 6,576 Times in 3,099 Posts
bowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone using TalkTalk mobile?

Quote:
All included. Although the fine print takes some reading I'm pretty confident of this,
I'm less than a kilometre from France and need to be contactable/connected at all times, so it's uppermost on my list of requirements, as is the unlimited data there.

Yes, you mentioned that in the other thread - that was with a Sunrise contract, though, wasn't it?

In any case, all mobile operators will take advantage of you if they can - I recently accrued a chf30 penalty with Salt for an outstanding amount of 3 or 4 francs which had run over from a premium-rate call a couple of months previously. My logic was that as I was paying the full subscription amount by standing order each month, the arrears would just carry over to the next bill as it they were applied in the previous month, but no. I don't expect anything better from anyone else, TBH, although it would be a bonus.
That was Yallo ...

It is a good price if it includes calls to Switzerland and other roaming.