View Single Post
Old 18.03.2021, 21:33
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 18 Times in 15 Posts
scipio has a reputation beyond reputescipio has a reputation beyond reputescipio has a reputation beyond reputescipio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Equal rights for women

Quote:
View Post
Interesting. This thread, about equal rights, as soon as it becomes clear about certain inequalities, men start to centre men. No acknowledgement of the reality, but a knee-jerk "i never..." or "but what about men?". You can groan all you like. It doesn't make it less true.
First of all, I don't groan - I point out that many of the issues that men face are just ignored. This thread was clearly started with that intent, namely that women in Switzerland slowly also have to give up their legally and constitutionally granted privileges. Do you really feel threatened that men ask for changes in aspects of life that clearly discriminate against them?

Furthermore, I merely point out that some of the claims in this thread are just plain wrong, i.e. rate to become a victim of certain crimes, deductions from payslip for social contributions, costs for basic healthcare etc...you complaining about "men start to center men" doesn't make those wrong claims any more true either.
The following 3 users would like to thank scipio for this useful post: