View Single Post
Old 19.03.2021, 13:30
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 372 Times in 255 Posts
Thanked 19,605 Times in 10,230 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Equal rights for women

Quote:
View Post
Having children is your personal choice, nobody forces you.

Choices have consequences, that's a fundamental fact of life. Deal with the consequences of yours yourself, don't expect society to do it for you.
People ask for examples of discrimination against men? I feel that you haven't exactly lucked in with your ability to bear children. To say "Nana na na na and you guys can't have kids" is simply mean towards guys.

If anyone feels unsafe in parking lots (ok, even in CH ), my muyay thai team is hiring. Self defence and mental stamina are skills like any others, people should invest in them. It is faster than trying to change the entire society.

As per choices - I am with you on this. Looks like it feels like having children translate to hardship and sacrifice for some women. For others it is an honor. Maybe it's cultural.

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein
The following 2 users would like to thank MusicChick for this useful post:
The following 2 users groan at MusicChick for this post: