View Single Post
Old 26.03.2021, 21:39
Posts: n/a
Re: C permit "frozen" and moved abroad - Taxes

I guess only answer be go and get legal advise.

You need to learn about double taxation avoidance between CH and UAE
Since UAE has no tax - it opens whole a lot consequences.
General rule is that you pay tax where your 'family life' is and where you spend more than 181 days in calendar year.

So follow your friend and have legal guy do the paper work for you
Reply With Quote