View Single Post
Old 30.03.2021, 21:28
Forum Legend

Groaned at 116 Times in 70 Posts
Thanked 5,336 Times in 2,064 Posts
John_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dealing with pet insurance

I updated in another thread but that was mostly about the dog eating excrement.. So let me update again anyways...

Doggo had the operation, as recommended.. It went really well .. It no longer snores, more energy, it's tongue is more pink, it gets on with other dogs, it sniffs everything and now eats crap.

I submitted the invoice to Epona 23rd February .. Got an automatic response saying they were busy and since then, zero, nothing, not a thing.. Not even an acknowledgment other than the automated thing from the website.

"Votre dossier sera traité dans les meilleurs délais par notre équipe dédiée. En ce moment nous avons un grand nombre de dossiers à traiter et nous vous remercions d’avance pour votre patience.

Nous vous souhaitons une bonne journée et vous adressons nos meilleures salutations."

So either they are super popular and busy.. Or they are really slow and crap.

Thankfully we could afford to pay the vet directly and we're not stuck that way .. But if you are in anyway reliant on getting the money quickly .. Or at all.. Probably look elsewhere.
This user would like to thank John_H for this useful post: