View Single Post
Old 05.04.2021, 14:02
Forum Legend

Groaned at 400 Times in 308 Posts
Thanked 16,891 Times in 9,525 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Double Pension question

Quote:
View Post
If one had a UK address would it not be better to have that pension just paid out in the UK? Seems to me that if the Swiss don't allow my any tax relief on paying the contributions for it, that they will not get any extra "income" from me due to it

BTW, some neigbouring countries (Ö..) insist that all their pensioners personally go to their local embassy to prove they are still alive every year plus (I believe) needing evidence of residence from their local community (Wohnsitzbestätigung) so the brits are pretty cool about it..
It still has to be included as part of your wealth tax. I have my UK pension paid into my UK bank account, but that still has to be added to the Swiss tax return as part of my wealth/assets.