View Single Post
Old 06.04.2021, 19:11
Forum Legend

Groaned at 429 Times in 320 Posts
Thanked 20,834 Times in 11,041 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Importing prebuild houses worth it in Switzerland?

Quote:
View Post
Since labourcost are so high in Switzerland i thought of importing a prebuild house "fertighouse" from austria/germany/italy and place it on a plot for land half an hour or more away from Zürich to save some money.

Would you save any money importing a prebuild house from across the boarder?

I have reservation on part of a large project build by a big architect between zug and zürich for 180m2 living space and 280m2 land space for 1.8million chf. Think it's alot and thought creative alternatives might save alot of money.

Especially since it seems to be the land space that has the biggest value near Zürich. So maybe get more land for the money and cheaper house.

Thanks in advance.
I looked at this in 2004, the Swiss Agent was quoting 3 times the price as for Germany so did not go ahead, essentially as the electricity was not the same LOL. Another Swiss company quoted 2.5 times the advertised special offer so I lost interest.

This was the sort of thing I was after, rather than Swiss concrete https://www.huf-haus.com/en-uk/art/art-5-sample-4/