View Single Post
Old 07.04.2021, 11:53
Forum Legend

Groaned at 302 Times in 258 Posts
Thanked 22,502 Times in 8,167 Posts
Treverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Importing prebuild houses worth it in Switzerland?

Quote:
View Post
I looked at this in 2004, the Swiss Agent was quoting 3 times the price as for Germany so did not go ahead, essentially as the electricity was not the same LOL. Another Swiss company quoted 2.5 times the advertised special offer so I lost interest.

This was the sort of thing I was after, rather than Swiss concrete https://www.huf-haus.com/en-uk/art/art-5-sample-4/
There are two HUF houses close to my last place in Germany. I love the design and even considered buy one (which was on the market 2nd hand). The point is that the design idea is massive glas walls with natural light. Great idea when you build a house on a massive plot in rural Germany. When building in Switzerland will the neighbors be able to see through your walls... and as we all know: they probably will do so a lot. Not sure that’s the right design for here...
The following 2 users would like to thank Treverus for this useful post: