View Single Post
Old 07.04.2021, 23:26

Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
hyper has no particular reputation at present
Re: Automatic extension of trial subscription by Mobility

Quote:
View Post
Also stop 1 minute to consider Mobility is not lead by Rich Uncle Pennybags. It's a Genossenschaft/Cooperative. They're not trying to screw anyone for profit. It's simply their T&Cs.
The way the whole thing is designed, they sure seem to be acting like Moneybags and looking for ways to screw the customer.

Quote:
View Post
Spam folder?

If I were you I would try the "I am so sorry I made a mistake but I really do not want it, can you help me?" route versus the "I am a consumer and I have rights" route which does not legally stand given the above.

Perhaps just perhaps they take pity and cancel or cancel after a few months etc.
Just wow! If the Almighty business so wishes, please take pity on me the poor consumer and forgive me for my sin of not registering legalese written by lawyers and help me by not fleecing me of my money.

When a consumer does not question what is not right, businesses will continue their tactics unfettered. A consumer is not at the mercy of a business.

Quote:
View Post
As others have you said, crying "unethical" when you signed the contract as worded is unfair. If anything, trying to wriggle out of a contract that seems to follow fairly standard practice is the unethical act.
You can disagree with me; but calling me unethical is uncalled for.

Last edited by hyper; 07.04.2021 at 23:58.