View Single Post
Old 08.04.2021, 09:30

Groaned at 15 Times in 9 Posts
Sinking has an excellent reputationSinking has an excellent reputationSinking has an excellent reputationSinking has an excellent reputation
Re: Freshly terminated

Quote:
View Post
OP mentioned outsourcing, but if employer does not provide a reasons in writing pobably best to answer "do not know" or "unclear". But again, it is clear they terminate, it appears that this effect others in the org and no other job has been offered. I see no reason why OP would not get regular RAV withoit problems. Usual 5 or 20 day "waiting time" and off you go.
I would still be careful.

"as discussed" might raise a red flag with RAV ... "what did this guy do that employer didn't want mentioned in the letter"?

I would make sure that their version = the OP version; as somebody mentioned, employer will have to complete RAV form in order to receive payments. You have no idea what employer is going to say if you end up needing RAV, and if you don't have anything in writing, it's going to be difficult to prove that you are not at fault.

When I lost my job, even though termination letter was clear, I was asked to provide exchange emails with HR as well.

I made sure I wrote to HR after termination, to confirm that although my work was outstanding (their word, not mine) I was still let go. RAV was very pissed off at the employer so for the whole time during my RAV I was left alone
The following 3 users would like to thank Sinking for this useful post: