View Single Post
Old 08.04.2021, 18:25
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 373 Times in 256 Posts
Thanked 19,569 Times in 10,212 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Desinfectant drying hands. What do you do?

I think I've had it with the constant desinfectant. Considering the daily use of public transport and working in very busy places, I think I desinfect my hands 30x per day. Wash them at least 15x, always prefer that to desinfectant but it isn't always possible.

I know this will stick with us for a while, but what do you do to keep your hands and nails ok? I cream them constantly but without much effect. Piano is ok but my nails are brittle and break on bass strings and my skin is really dry.

Is there something divine I can put on to not have crazy dry cuticles and brittle nails from hydroalcoholic gels? Does anyone use cotton gloves + lotion over night? Some greasy recipe?

Sanks!

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein