View Single Post
Old 08.04.2021, 18:41
Super Moderator

Groaned at 429 Times in 326 Posts
Thanked 21,327 Times in 11,192 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Desinfectant drying hands. What do you do?

Quote:
View Post
I think I've had it with the constant desinfectant. Considering the daily use of public transport and working in very busy places, I think I desinfect my hands 30x per day. Wash them at least 15x, always prefer that to desinfectant but it isn't always possible.

I know this will stick with us for a while, but what do you do to keep your hands and nails ok? I cream them constantly but without much effect. Piano is ok but my nails are brittle and break on bass strings and my skin is really dry.

Is there something divine I can put on to not have crazy dry cuticles and brittle nails from hydroalcoholic gels? Does anyone use cotton gloves + lotion over night? Some greasy recipe?

Sanks!
Vaseline would be ideal, was used on babies bottoms in the 60's for nappy rash, avoid using with rubber gloves as it can weaken the rubber.
The following 2 users would like to thank fatmanfilms for this useful post: