Thread: Ask a Scientist
View Single Post
Old 08.04.2021, 21:41
Forum Legend

Groaned at 446 Times in 384 Posts
Thanked 18,662 Times in 9,874 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
You really don't have to make a point by sharing your family vaccination history, Tony. That beats a bit that argument of vax passport and individual's health data protection. In my view, of course.

I also do not think that shaming people either into vaxing (by comparing again wrongly flu jabs and CV vax - marton, not the same thing) is going to work. Or feeling that you have to overshare your personal health details. Just because some people push here and compare incomparable diseases, vax programs and risks.

I bet my shoes on all of us being vaxed by Christmas. Then we should have EF Christmas drinks.
Happy to be of service.

Trying to take my mind off the pandemic I have been reading a dumbed-down scientific article on the muons — elementary particles similar to electrons - which are now believed by some to travel around surrounded by a cloud of smaller particles that randomly flick into and out of existence.
It is becoming clearer why the brainier folks from my youth who went into particle physics became regular visitors to what used to be known as mental hospitals.

Hope by next Christmas there will masks with integrated drinking straws.