View Single Post
Old 14.04.2021, 13:42

Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
Caryl has an excellent reputationCaryl has an excellent reputationCaryl has an excellent reputationCaryl has an excellent reputation
Re: tax for non-functional director of company

Quote:
View Post
There are companies who hire professional CEOs, usually 1 guy CEO of 10-20 companies.

One of the such places was Rosetrust I think, but they should be dealing with UHNWIs.

Anyways, I think 10-20k is reasonable.

I started reading this https://newco.ch/fr/blog/comment-creer-une-sa--9 until I got bored.

We have an English close company (used to have a Quebec charter until 2019). In both cases all we needed was an address for service of process. We hire a firm in the City for 100 a year. In Delaware Corporation Trust Company (and its other branches in Nevada and similar firms everywhere) have thousands of brass plates next to their door.

Demanding that a local representative take responsibility for the debts or even fraudulent acts not involving that person in kind of in conflict with the purpose of a company. I was formerly a bankruptcy lawyer and I understand the point of layering and straw companies and intermediaries and partnerships and Caribbean and Panamanian entities. They worked find until the Panama Papers, the Paradise Papers and the UBS disclosure. And still work fine where the aim is to discourage litigation and not to cheat on taxes.
This user would like to thank Caryl for this useful post: