View Single Post
Old 14.04.2021, 20:27

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Elisabeth has no particular reputation at present
Quote:
View Post
good that you get health insurance before the child is born.

I would recommend getting good dental for the child too.

The cost will max out around 250 a month, I expect? If there is major stuff you need for the child such as orthodontic treatment in the teens, it will cost you plenty.

I understand. But is it necessary to have the dental and orthodontic treatments added already when the child is born? Or can we change this for example when the child is a couple of years older? This is where we are stuck.

Quote:
View Post
There's a difference between broad legal insurance for all sorts of things, and specific legal insurance limited to just one field.

The legal insurance sold by a medical insurance company (Krankenkasse in German and caisse maladie in French) may be for only those legal matters which are to do with medical issues. (By the way, the tenants' association, called Mieterverband in German and Asloca in French, has a similar field-related legal insurance which is only for matters to do with being a tenant.) This limitation can drive the premium down rather nicely.

Ah I see, so it's worth asking the insurance company more specific what is covered in the legal cover.

Last edited by 3Wishes; 14.04.2021 at 21:46. Reason: merging consecutive replies