Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 16.04.2021, 13:42
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 50 Times in 44 Posts
Thanked 3,373 Times in 1,628 Posts
HickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
I registered online on 21 March, received my vaccination dates on 8 April, had my first vaccination today, and the second will be on 14 May.
So if its c. 2 to 3 weeks in advance, we should be expecting appointments for unprioritized to be issued imminently and for the next 5 or 6 weeks, at least in AG which says the priority groups will be done in April and the unprioritized will be done in May and early June.

Given they said that the unprioritized will be done in order of registration, and I did mine within half an hour of registration opening (a day earlier than advertised on the Sunday), I really hope I get notification of my appointment in the next week or so for an appointment in early May. Especially since I put down every vaccination site in the Kanton.

Last edited by HickvonFrick; 16.04.2021 at 14:01.