View Single Post
Old 18.04.2021, 13:56
bevjswiss bevjswiss is offline
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Olten
Posts: 8
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts
bevjswiss has no particular reputation at present
Resident permit under renew, But need to URGENT travel

I am from Non-EU. I have got an extension for my work permit last week and I submitted my residence permit (Ausweis) to Gemeinde. It may take about a month to get the renewed cards. But due to sudden death in my family at home country, I need to travel urgently.
What are the ways to get the replacement document of the Residence Permit allowing to/fro travel?
I have not reached out to Gemeinde yet due to the Weekend. But advice from a similar experience will be appreciated.
Reply With Quote