View Single Post
Old 21.04.2021, 13:14
Forum Legend

Groaned at 204 Times in 169 Posts
Thanked 14,174 Times in 7,343 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Scammed by the Hauptmieter

Quote:
View Post
The lawyer advised that I can ask for the form that was mentioned earlier in the thread and go to the Schlichtungsbehoerde, but that can only achieve a reduction of the rent. And of course I could talk to the landlord.

I talked to the main tenant about it, and after some discussions and threats, he agreed to terminate my contract at the end of the month, buy back the furniture and pay me back about 60% of the excessive part of the rent. He really doesn't want me to talk to the landlord.

He wants us to sign a contract that says these things, and then to transfer the money at the end of the month when I leave, according to him it's a guarantee that I don't trash the apartment, but I'm worried that he is trying some other fishy thing.

I'll go over it with a lawyer, but please let me know if you notice anything fishy: https://imgur.com/a/0nPFmFF.
The contract is good for you too.

Have following additions done before signing:
after "voraussichtlich 30. April 2021"
voraussichtlich per 30. April 2021, spätestens aber bis 15. Mai 2021.

and also:
"Das gesamte Mobiliar wird für CH. xx zurückgekauft"
Das gesamte Mobiliar wird für CH. xx zurückgekauft, die Zahlung erfolgt ebenfalls per 30. April 2021, spätestens aber bis 15. Mai 2021.

This way you don't need to argue after but can start procedures (Betreibung) if they don't pay.
The following 7 users would like to thank curley for this useful post: