View Single Post
Old 29.04.2021, 12:51
Sinking Sinking is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 343
Groaned at 21 Times in 12 Posts
Thanked 404 Times in 187 Posts
Sinking has earned the respect of manySinking has earned the respect of manySinking has earned the respect of many
Re: Family reunion Father - Non EU B permit

There is a travel ban from India to Switzerland due to Covid right now.

You said your Father has a valid visa, I assume it's a travel visa?

Kindly note that immigration into Switzerland will currently only be possible if you possess one of the following residence permits/visas (as per directive of the State Secretariat for Migration in Berne)

Valid residence permit C, B, L or a legitimation card
Long-term Visa type D only
Refugee’s travel document issued by Switzerland with a permanent residence permit or a valid F permit
We recommend bringing a proof of relationship (e.g. copy of marriage certificate as well as the copy of the Swiss or European passport of your partner) or the residence permit card to the airport.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Sinking for this useful post: